When you arrive you will be greeted by a team of friendly, knowledgeable, and caring individuals. Our front receptionists will help you get checked in.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- In most cases, one of our veterinary technicians will start by asking about your pet’s medical history, current condition and the reason for your visit, gathering data for the doctor.
- One of our veterinarians will then examine your pet, ask you further questions and may recommend diagnostic tests if needed. Once the tests have been run, which can usually be done in the practice, your doctor will discuss a possible diagnosis and treatment plan if warranted.
- This is a great time to ask questions. Our veterinary team wants to make sure you’re completely comfortable with the information we’re providing.
- Our veterinary technician will likely come back to wrap things up and will provide you with helpful pet care information and answer any wellness and care questions you may have.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area to check-out and schedule future appointment bookings.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE HEALTH OF YOUR PETS!