Welcome to Parker Road Pet Resort
We work hard to minimize the stress pets endure when they are away from you and transitioning to a new place. We want to make the visit as comfortable as possible for your pet and we try to get to know each pet individually.
So relax, and know that your pet is having a wonderful time of its own at Parker Road Pet Resort!
Boarding & Daycare Services
Parker Road Animal Resort provides 2 different size cottages: Regular and Large.
- Regular Cottages: Less than 50 lbs.
- Large Cottages: Greater than 50 lbs.
Every pet needs something that reminds them of home. We recommend bringing a blanket, toy, a piece of clothing that smells like you that will make your pet feel more comfortable while you are away. Please make sure that the item is washable and clearly labeled with your pets name when you drop it off.
Years of experience have taught us that a consistent diet is important for the health of your dog. We recommend that you bring their food in an airtight container, clearly marked with their name, especially for dogs on a special diet. When checking in, please provide detailed feeding instructions including the amount and times you normally feed so that we can keep them on a consistent schedule.
What to Bring
- Vaccination Records
- Dog Collar (preferably with name tag)
- Dog food in an airtight container (optional, recommended for dogs on special diet)
- Dog bed, blankets and toys (all optional, must be clearly labeled and washable)
For the safety of everyone in doggy daycare, all dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations and must provide a copy of vaccination records from your veterinarian. For vaccinations to be effective, they must be given at least 72 hours before you check-in.
- DHLPPC (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptosporsis, Parainfluenza, Parvo, Corona)
- FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, calcivirus and panleukopenia)
- Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV)
*All vaccines must be valid and not expired
Fleas & Ticks
Click here to fill out the boarding form for your first visit.